Current and voltage transformers are used to connect these devices to the high-voltage system and are therefore called instrument transformers. The current transformer transforms the current at high-voltage to a current at low-voltage enable its use in relays and meters. The voltage transformer transforms the high-voltage to a low-voltage and is also called potential transformer.
Current Transformers (CT)
- Range Offered – 11KV, 33KV & 132KV
- Oil Cooled & Resin Cast
- Secondary Current 5A & 1A
- Primary Current upto1000 amps.
- Both single, double & triple core
- For metering, protection, special protection (PS)
- Both single, double & triple ratio
- Both wound type & bar type
- Burden – upto100VA
- STC – upto25 KA
- Accuracy class – 0.5/ 1 for metering,
- 5P10 to 10P20 for protection
Potential Transformers (PT)
- We manufacture both single phase & three phase PT.
- Burden – upto200VA/ ph.
- Effectively earthed/unearthed
- Accuracy Class – 0.2 / 0.5 / 1.0
- Voltage factor -1.2 continuous & 1.5 for 30 sec.
- Both for 3 phase 3 wire & 3 phase 4 wire system